Decorative Cluster Box Unit Vital 1570-8V2
Florence Cluster box unit PLUS vogue decorative accessory kit combo is the perfect solution for your centralized mail delivery needs. Our two styles of decorative CBU accessory lines are the perfect way to dress up your project! And we’ve got you covered in security as well with the original 1570 Florence CBU mailbox…as the original manufacturer of the original F series CBU, our 1570 Cluster box design has been adopted by the USPS as the design standard for all CBU’s manufactured in the US. We are pleased to offer you the same security and reliability PLUS the option to ‘dress up’ your mailbox with Florence vogue Decorative Accessory kits! Product Details:
- Florence Classic Series Accessory kit includes the mailbox, pedestal, crown molding top, and pillar pedestal. The Classic Series is an elegant and attractive way to dress up your CBU mailbox.
- Florence Decorative accessories are powder coated to match mailboxes. Easy, snap on installation makes it effortless to enhance your outdoor CBU installation.
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations.
- USPS Approved CBU for centralized mail delivery – ideal for all residential and commercial developments
- 1570 Florence CBU is an officially licensed product of the United States Postal Service.
Finish or Material: Heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel construction with an attractive powder coat finish. Loading and Mounting: Front loading, pedestal mounted CBU mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox. Tenant Doors: Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys. Parcel Lockers: Includes Parcel locker door(s) – a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant’s mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock for the Postal Service to retrieve and reuse for the next package delivery. Outgoing Mail: Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection. Door Identification: Attractive silver placards with black numbers 1 thru 8, 1P, 2P are included for door identification.